NV Knights policy to prevent abuse within our organization:
If you are interested in coaching Baseball you must meet ALL of the following coaching requirements:
- Rutgers Safety Course
- Concussion Awareness Certification
- Background Checks & Fingerprinting
- Rutgers Safety Class – please go to the following webpage, select a class and register:
Carry your Rutgers safety card at all times, and send a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Concussion Awareness Certification
- Candidates must take a 30 minute on-line Concussion Awareness course. Once completed, print out the Certificate of Completion and forward to email@example.com. This is a one-time certification.
- Go to:
3. Background Checks & Fingerprinting are REQUIRED
- In order to have your fingerprints taken for these background checks, you must make an appointment and go to one of the IndentoG locations throughout New Jersey. Go to www.bioapplicant.com/nj or call 1-877-503-5981 M-F 8am-5pm or Sat 8am-12pm. A photo ID is required at the time of fingerprinting! When you have had your fingerprints taken, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us you have completed your application.
- If you believe employer has recently run a background check in the past 1-2 years
in NJ (verified through NJ state police),
- then you may possibly be permitted to provide a letter of verification from that employer in order to by pass this step.